Young Adult Quizzes
› YA Dystopia
Match the descriptions of these YA Dystopian novels to the titles.
1. Katniss should be relieved, she has returned to her family and her friend, Gale. Yet nothing is the way it should be. Gale holds her at a distance. Peeta has turned his back on her completely. And there are whispers of a rebellion against the Capitol.
2. In Beatrice Prior's world, society is divided into five factions, each dedicated to the cultivation of a particular virtue. On an appointed day of every year, all sixteen-year-olds must select the faction to which they will devote the rest of their lives.
Lord of the Flies
The House of the Scorpion
3. In Tally's world, your sixteenth birthday brings an operation that turns you from a repellent ugly into a stunningly attractive pretty and catapults you into a high-tech paradise where your only job is to have a really great time.
4. Scientists are able to eradicate love, and the government demands that all citizens receive the cure upon turning eighteen. Lena Holoway has always looked forward to the day when she’ll be cured. A life without love is a life without pain.
5. When two children, Lina and Doon, discover fragments of an ancient parchment, they begin to wonder if there could be a way out of Ember. Can they decipher the words from long ago and find a new future for everyone?
The Adoration of Jenna Fox
Among the Hidden
The City of Ember
6. Humans and androids crowd the raucous streets of New Beijing. A deadly plague ravages the population. From space, a ruthless lunar people watch, waiting to make their move. No one knows that Earth’s fate hinges on one girl.
The Hunger Games
7. Saba lives in Silverlake, a wasteland ravaged by constant sandstorms. After four cloaked horsemen kidnap her beloved twin brother Lugh, she teams up with daredevil Jack and the Free Hawks, a girl gang of Revolutionaries.
Blood Red Road
8. In order to develop a secure defense against a hostile alien race's next attack, government agencies breed child geniuses and train them as soldiers.
Life As We Knew It
9. A class of junior high school students is taken to a deserted island where, as part of a ruthless authoritarian program, they are provided arms and forced to kill one another until only one survivor is left standing.
The Knife of Never Letting Go
10. The Mogadorian caught Number One in Malaysia, Number Two in England, and Number Three in Kenya. All of them were killed. John Smith, of Paradise, Ohio, is Number Four. He knows that he is next.
I Am Number Four
The Maze Runner
out of 10 questions.
Show me the Answers